[Podcast – LIVESTREAM] Dr. Perrodin delivers a rare livestream analysis of coronavirus response, comparisons to 9/11 response, what’s unprecedented, what’s likely ahead, and the pace of new developments. He also discusses the impact on post-secondary education institutions and a likely complete closure of the K-12 school system for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. Live chat was enabled and Dr. Perrodin responded to questions and comments in real-time. This is an essential parents for all parents to watch – especially parents of children with disabilities with questions about IEP services. This is episode 121 of The Safety Doc Podcast.
DIRECT LINK to MP3 of this Episode: https://tinyurl.com/SDP121-AUDIO
- PodBean MP3 https://tinyurl.com/SDP121-AUDIO
- Apple Podcasts http://tinyurl.com/SafetyDocApplePodcasts
- SUBSCRIBE to “The Safety Doc” YouTube channel https://tinyurl.com/SDP121-VIDEO
- The 405 Media http://the405media.com/the-safety-doc/
- SAFETY DOC WEBSITE & BLOG safetyphd.com
- Follow David & The Safety Doc Podcast on Twitter @SafetyPhD
- Email Dr. Perrodin firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Dr. Timothy Ludwig, PhD?
Dr. Perrodin’s “Safety Doc Podcast” negotiates school and community safety. To be informed about industrial safety, please contact Appalachian State University Professor Dr. Timothy Ludwig, PhD, at www.safety-doc.
Purchase Dr. Perrodin’s Book: Schools of Errors – Rethinking School Safety in America